Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

5.18.2004


headnoize: Random stuff playing on a friend's computer while he installs Halo

Okay, so I'm writing right now from my best friend Carly's apartment in Austin, TX. Yes, Texas. Right now I'm just chilling on her floor, working on burning a couple DVDs and just generally bsing for a little bit before I go to sleep. I'm about halfway done with my roadtrip. The itenerary is as follows for the rest of the trip:

Friday May 21 - Leave Carly's for Houston
Monday May 24 - Leave Houston for Charlotte, NC
Wednesday May 26 - Get to Charlotte and chill with people until
Friday May 28 - Beginning of Fake Birthday and Fish Shenanigans
Sunday May 30 - Return to Richmond

The legs I've already done are the initial packing and drive from Murfreesboro to St Louis, and then the craptastically long drive from St Louis to Austin. 14 hours in a car by yourself is enough to make one go insane. Unfortunately for the roadtrip, I already am insane, so it failed in trying to make me do so. In the words of Nelson, "Ha! Ha!"

For the record, Austin is a rather beautiful city in its own way, and I would very, very much like to come back here on a regular basis. I don't know how likely this will be, however. But one can wish. Now I'm going to go set up this last DVD of Vandred to burn, and then I'm going to get some sleep. So until then, take it easy and don't do anything I wouldn't do. <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.