Headnoize: The Dave Chappelle Show
Alright, so I'm here today asking for some advice. You see, I've got until next Monday to figure out what three of my poems I want to submit to a big student publication here. Only I can only narrow it down to eighteen possible ones. And what I need help with here, is for anyone who wants to help, check out the following links and lemme know which three of them you think I should submit. Of note, one's maked with one of these dealies * means that it's one of the one's I especially like of the one's I've picked out and whatnot. So anyways, here goes:
Infinitely Complicated
Yesterday
My Demons
A Month and Change
It's Only a Dream
Cracks on the Surface
Remember *
Condensation *
Cravings
Phoenix
Doubt
Simple Complications
Little Twists *
New Beginnings? *
The Unspeakable Truth *
Redundant Consecution of Consequences *
Seduction
The Dirty Glass of the Windows of Opportunity
Thanks for everyone willing to help out with this, I appreciate any and all opinions and criticism. Just remember, got less than a week to sort this shit out. Woo. <wave>
-
Posted
22:48
by Mabelrode