Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

12.19.2003


headnoize: Type O Negative, "Life is Killing Me" - Voltaire, "Almost Human"

Woohah, the asskicking has begun. Yeah, it's fucking early, I've been waking up fucking early for quite a while now with all the Aikido and work and whatnot. But today there's a special reason to be up extra-early other than having to be at work by 8:30. Today is the first day to snatch up classes that people slacked off and didn't pay for at MTSU. See, everyone who didn't pay by yesterday got kicked out of all their classes. And people like me (who tried to register last week only to find *EVERY* single class they wanted to take was full) to scoop up what they were unable to do.

So, I have a schedule now, and a mighty awesome one at that. I just need to call and harass people later today about getting an override for Japanese and it will all be perfect. And if I can get the Japanese, I'm probably going to drop the Philosophy class for this semester (I'll take it later), right now it's just holding me at 12 credits so I can be considered full time for the financial aid and stuff. But here's how it breaks down:

Monday:
Racquetball (9:10am-10am)
Class Guitar I (11:20am-12:10pm)
Japanese* (12:25pm-1:15pm)
Philosophy* (1:30pm-2:20pm)

Tuesday:
Introduction to Mass Media (9:30am-10:45am)
Topics in Physical Science (11am-12:15pm)

Wednesday:
Racquetball (9:10am-10am)
Class Guitar I (11:20am-12:10pm)
Japanese* (12:25pm-1:15pm)
Philosophy* (1:30pm-2:20pm)
Physical Science Lab (2:30pm-4:25pm)

Thursday:
Introduction to Mass Media (9:30am-10:45am)
Topics in Physical Science (11am-12:15pm)

Friday:
Philosophy* (1:30pm-2:20pm)

But like I said, this is all subject to a little change once I get on the phone later today. Depending on how easy it will be to get an override for the Japanese. So I guess we'll see. But the doom is *NOW* officially on. Muahahah.

So tonight should be fun. Dee Love and I are going to rock the PSO tonight. There will be much pwnage (yes, that's spelled right, if you don't get it, what in the fuck is wrong with you?), much pwnage indeed. Anyways, time for me to run and get ready for work. I will write more soon, do not fear. Until then, represent your nuts, and don't take no guff. There will be no comeuppance. <shakes his fist in the air>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.