headnoize: Doom in the computer lab
So yeah, it's been a while, a motherfucking busy fucking while. I've got about 15-20 minutes before I need to run off to my Psych class, so let's see where we can get in that little scrap of time.
I got my dorm assignment (or at least which of the buildings it is)... I'll have to make it a point to find/post pictures of the campus layout and where my dorm is and all that fun stuff at some point. I need to make a trip to Kinkos to do some scanning at some point in the near future anyways, sediments of multiple avian doom. That's my new phrase I came up with a while ago and I keep forgetting to use it, I need to think of a better obscure word than "sediments" but it'll work for now. Speaking of School, I think I officially know when I'm leaving, I have a feeling it's going to be the 7th of January, to give me time to take some stupid test before moving into the dorm and finish registering for classes. Bastards.
So first I can't register because of this Customs shit, but I got that taken care of, and now I can't register because of this *MATH* placement test. So I'm going to call today and get the placement test people clear me to register for all my non-Math classes (which would be like 99.9878976459287659287645982765% of my classes) until I can get down there to take the stupid test. Bastards.
Soooooo, the X-Massacre draws near and I think I figured out all my shit I'm getting family people. Now I just have to get it... or well, get everything but my Step-Mother's crap, because my sister's handling that while I grab my brother a fucking Gamecube so he'll leave my shit alone and I can take mine off to school with me. Bastard. So yeah, a lot of this for me is rocking stuff to take off to school to cram into my dorm and whatnot. I just hope they don't put me with some bitchy ass that's going to get all up in my shit and like try and fuck with my ability to do this whole school thing. Because I will kick bitches in the nuts if they need it. Oh yes, squaw in the nuts. But it's okay, if worse comes to worse, there are headphones and just not being in my dorm room unless I'm sleeping, which is always a possiblility too. I guess we'll have to sleep.
Anyways, time for class and shit, so I should be going. How about this, I'll try to make it a point to write tomorrow after Music Theory and leading up into Copyright Law. So we'll see how that shit goes, and just maybe we can work out some kind of schedule here. I suppose we'll see. Until next time. <wave>
-
Posted
10:52
by Mabelrode