headnoize: random clicking and fan noise of the computer labs.
Alright, so it's been a couple weeks, fuckoff. Anyways, being bored between classes. Waiting for the time to pass before Copyright Law. And then it's all about waiting for Aikido.
Of entertaining note, school is closed tomorrow due to hurricane doomage. Yay for getting extra time to work on my comp paper. Which is good, especially since I've got my fucking insane recording project of doom paperwork due Monday. Woo, fun stuff. Just working on getting all this crap together at the last second, good stuff.
Alright, the band knows about MTSU now, and they all pretty much took it the way I originally thought they would. Bryan being somewhat supportive. Nick being like "cool, I'm going back to school soon myself." Ny was like, "I don't know what to say about it yet." and Ethan... well, Ethan didn't bother to show up. <chuckle> I'm not really worried about it at this point. I took care of what I needed to, now it's time to focus on School. After I do my project next week, it's time to hardcore work on the stuff for school, including talking to my Dad and Grandparents about money. And talk to the school about tuition and status and stuff. So we'll see.
Alright, of interesting note, there's going to be a small gathering of Threshold players next weekend in Charlotte, NC (from the 26th to the 28th). And also interesting note, Suck is going to be playing in Charlotte on the 28th. So I'm going to do both, I think, since it's only a four hour drive. It should be a boatload of fun. With any luck at least.
So here's to the hurricane cancelling class tomorrow, and hoping that it'll cancel work too, and hoping it doesn't take out the power or the phone lines so I can enjoy a nice relaxing day at home. Anyways, have a good day, and I will talk at you again soon. <wave>
-
Posted
17:20
by Mabelrode