headnoize: Nothingface - "Skeletons"
This is a fucking awesome cd, can't wait for it to actually come out ;)
Yeah, so it's a day late, fuck off. Didn't really have anything I wanted to write last night, and don't really have anything tonight either. I'm just kinda sitting and chilling at the moment. Kinda feeling reflective about tomorrow. Kinda crazy looking forward to it at the moment. Got my appointment at 1pm to get my tattoo. That's the big deal about tomorrow at the moment. Very little anxiety about getting it at the moment, since I resolved the majority of my possible issues with this months, if not years ago. Just kinda that final resolution of, "yeah, it's really time to do this." Not sure if you have any idea what I'm rambling about at the moment, but who knows, I might be surprised.
Anyways, I'm going to cut this short unfortunately, because that's the only stuff I've got to say at the moment. With any luck, I'll have some pictures soon ;) <wave>
-
Posted
23:30
by Mabelrode