Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

11.05.2002


headnoize: computer lab ambience

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Okay, so there's definately a girl I'm interested in out there. Fun stuff, I'm going to try and talk her into going out to dinner Friday night, should be interesting to say the very least. Well, I'll tell you guys more about it later on when I know more about it. But I will say there are many promising signs abound, and I'm rather enjoying the little game, so to speak. It always peaks my interest.

On the music front, I think I talked about the project I'm trying to work on that I'm going to be talking to a guy about the drums and stuff for on Thursday, but it doesn't look like I did. Damn, I guess my brain is starting to somewhat blur my online journalish dealy with my offline journalish dealy. Anyways, it looks like one of the projects I want to work on at some point may or may not be coming together sometime soon. I'm going to talk to a guy in one of my studio classes who does a lot of drum programming about working on the drums for the project and whatnot... and I talk to Andrea last night about her doing the vocals for it... and well, she's on board, so we'll see how this all goes. Cause I got the bass and guitar stuff down (for what guitars there will be in the project), it's just a matter of finding people to help out with the rest of the stuff, and I want to have a female vocallist to work with on some of the stuff, and Andrea's been jonesing to get back into music for a while now, so it's a good opertunity for both. But, it all hinges around some other stuff, so we'll just have to wait and see and talk to people and all that fun stuff.

Bah, I don't want to go to class in 10 minutes, especially since I know it's going to run late and make everything messy. Anyways, I'm going to go and take care of some shit before class and with any luck I'll have some good news of one form or another sometime in the near future. Even if it is just to say that I decided to not sleep so I could go over to Dee Love's to play some PSO, since I don't sleep well these days anyway. (hint hint, Dee) Anyways, I'm off, you folks have a good day. <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.