headnoize: Clutch, "Elephant Riders"
Mmmmm... Clutch, I can't wait for that show.
Speaking of shows, I'm going to see Primer 55 and Dope tomorrow night. Damn do I feel like I need this. It'll be good to just go out and relax and enjoy myself. Let's just hope it doesn't sell it... but then again, it IS a sunday show, so hopefully not. We'll see.
Speaking of music in general, I went to Richmond Music Friday morning and played with a Hughes and Kettner Warp 7 Half-stack I've been eying a little bit recently... Holy fuck I love that amp. I must own it. It makes me want to do very, very, VERY dirty, perverted things. Things that are indescribably perverted. It just can't be put into words. And unless you're a musician (and an incredibly sexually deviant one like me) there's really no way you'll be able to understand, which is a shame... but it's probably good for your own sanity... but holy crap, look out once I have my hands on that amp (which should be by the end of next summer, I'm fucking determined that I must own this incredibly sexy bitch).
So yes, work. I've decided to temporarilly hold off on the new job search, specifically because there's a new girl that just started there recently that I hit it off INCREDIBLY well with last Saturday. It's a very interesting situation on the whole, but we'll see. I'll be sure to let you know when and if anything develops with this, we'll really have to wait and see.
I got PSO for Gamecube yesterday, and Dee Love and I started rocking out shit out. We also realized we needed to remake our people, so it should be funny. He already remade his, and I'll do mine at some point this weekend when I get bored. Gonna take it over to Ny's and talk Bryan into playing it ;) So who knows if he'll play long at all, much less whether Ny would want to play at all. I guess we'll have to wait and see, so who the fuck knows. At the very least, Dee Love and I will rock that shit all over the fucking place. Fuck everyone else. ;)
Anyways, I'm going to go fucking eat before I have to go take care of some band stuff. I'll be sure to let you all know soon at the very least how the show went. Anyways, have fun this weekend, and don't do anything I wouldn't do <wink> <wave>
Anyways,
-
Posted
18:07
by Mabelrode