headnoize: The Gathering - "if_then_else"
I hate it when I look over at my bed and feel nothing but disgust. It's about the time I should normally be going to sleep so I can take care of shit in the morning and the simple concept of sleep is completely abhorrent to me. I hate sleeping. There's actually a small handful of people out there who know why I hate sleeping so damn much, and if you aren't one of those few people, I guess you can ignore this one, don't worry, it won't be too long. I hate having to sleep... I found out recently and found out there's actually a sleeping disorder called "permanent insomnia" where like something physically tramatic can happen to someone's brain and it fucks up the sleep center in their brian to the point where they can no longer sleep... at all... period... they *NEVER* sleep... they are conscious 24 hours a day and it doesn't effect them at all. Despite being bored a little bit more, I'm all for it, sign me the fuck up... can I get some surgery and have them go in and fuck my shit up so I never have to sleep again? I hate that surgery like that would in no way, shape or form be supported with any amount of legality in this (or many other) country(-y +ies). Of course the ideal would be like a shunt of some sort, so I could just go "click" and not have to sleep for several days (weeks or months) and then if I just wanted a break from shit, pop that shit back in place and sleep for a couple days or something retardedly wasteful like that. This sounds like a good idea to me... when I get rich, remind me to fund research into developing this procedure and all the technology needed to carry it out, this is something we need. Fuck sleep, fuck it in its little bitch ass. So anyways, I guess I'm going to go take this shit on head on and kick the fuck out of it.
So fuck it. I'll throw more shit up here soon... who the fuck knows, at this rate you might even get a nearly daily posting out of my ass, astounding isn't it? Time for me to get going, and like I said, I'll throw more shit up here soon. <wave>
ps> I think I know where the cute punk girl works, so there may be hope there yet (and don't think I'm stalking her or something you bitchass, she fucking told me where she worked. She was just generic about it, and I think I know the name of the place now. Soooooo plbth.
-
Posted
01:09
by Mabelrode