headnoize: Game 4 of the NLCS
Damn, you know what I just realized, none of you fuckers have been asking me questions. How the fuck am I supposed to maintain a fAQ if none of you motherfuckers are even asking me shit. I mean the only motherfucker out there who's asked me anything for it is fucking Josh, and unfortunately none of his shit was really usable (and some of it what downright nuts). So fucking ask you fuckers. Enough said ;)
Woohah motherfuckers, 16 more days until Phantasy Star Online hits the Gamecube. Can't fucking wait. Deelove and I will kick the ever loving shit out of that game. Fuck yeah.
So ummm yeah, things have been a lot different the past few weeks. Can't really explain it all, not here at least. And in reality there's not really anyone here to talk to about this shit, so I've been writing it all down... all my crazy thoughts and shit on this whole situation. So I suppose you can only imagine all the crazy shit writen in there. I've been semi-productive when it comes to writing as a result of this, of channeling all the crap and fallout from it. Some of it I like... some I really like... really only one piece I can think of that I'm not a big fan of, but we'll see. Sometimes they're the ones people seem to like, which is kinda crazy in my opinion, but I'm not going to argue... Some of them should make their way to the other site sometime in the near future, I think. I'm really going to work on updating that like once a week or so like I originally planned to, who knows.
On further writing news, I plan to actually start my attempt at writing a novel soon. As I think I've said here, I've got the slim and skinny of the plot all in my head, and the opening and closing scenes of the story are really already done and firmly in my head, so it's all good. We'll just see how well I can develop things and how well fleshing it all out goes. I'll keep you all updated.
On another note, I figured out a new sideproject band I want to put together at some point. Fully inspired by the almighty Tenacious D. Basically the idea is to get a group of people together and be like an old-school 3 powerchord Punk-rock band... but sing about funny shit like the D does. One of the examples I gave Dee Love the other day was like talking about like meeting some hot chick down at the veggy wagon, and like hooking up with her, and when you're getting down to business either not being able to get it up, or like spooging yourself all early and shit. Of course this is not something that'd really happen, but it'd be funny to write songs and just joke around about this crazy shit, and just whip up a ton of simple assed punk songs and and rock the shit out of this city. And Richmond has a hell of a punk community, and with any luck, they'd probably love this kinda shit, and if they did, bang, we'd have some recognition ;) I'm going to talk to Nick about it the next time I see him, because I want to get some actual punks invovled here (yeah, I'm not a punk, but I can play, damn you, and it's my fucking brainchild) and it'd be nice to get some people from a couple different punk bands in there, just so we could all get some recognition for our respective bands, since that'd be half the point. Plus it'd be fun to get people coming from different punkrock perspectives. Anyways, it'll be fun to play with, so who knows. At the very least, Nick and I could write some songs and shit for it ;) And have some fun doing it, who knows.
Anyways, I'm off to sleep in a few, or well, read some and then sleep. So I'll probably write some more on Tuesday while I'm waiting to turn in my fucking exam, so you'll hear from me soon enough. Anyways folks, you all have a good night, and I'll type at you soon. <wave>
-
Posted
23:46
by Mabelrode