headnoize: Famous EP
Man, I love Drown/Famous/Six, I can't wait for next month to hear them play here with Clutch.
Anyways, I just wanted to say that I made an update the other night over there, and so you can feel free to check out the three new ones, as well as all the older shit. Still nothing there that was written in the past month or so ;) I'll let you know when that stuff comes up, but right now I'm still posting older stuff in an attempt to get it all in there to begin moving on to bigger and better things. So we'll see how things go, I'll let you folks know either way.
Anyways, I'm off to class and whatnot, so I'll talk at you folks later, and just maybe I'll have some good news in a little bit, we'll see.
Have fun for now ;) <wave>
-
Posted
08:53
by Mabelrode