Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

9.03.2002


headnoize: Still some noisey A/C up in this motherfucker

Alright, well it's starting to look like Tuesday might become a good day for me to post and whatnot again this semister. From the looks of it I'll probably have some time each day between my Acoustics class and my Intro. to the Recording Industry class. Hopefully all will go well for the maybe one or two people who read this shit (honestly right now I have no idea how many, if any, people read this, and I suppose I could take some time at some point to find out, but I don't entirely care... I'll just keep doing my shit and if people want in on it, they'll read, if they don't, fuck 'em).

Not much to update at the moment, but first off I'd like to say I'm the proud owner of every episode of Southpark to date at the moment. Good stuff, I'll have to watch through them all at some point, it should be interesting to say the least.

I'm also working on clearing out my notebook again, and in the process I plan to reformat it, install XP (holy crap, did I just say XP?), yes...XP... there are a couple reasons for this, mainly being that XP has a slightly better handle on some of the Winsock API crap than NT/2k... I'd explain more, but I'm pretty sure most of the people around here reading this wouldn't have much of an idea about what I'm talking about. So basically I'm going to throw an XP install on the little bitch, and then spend a good couple of weeks twieking it, and then I'm going to do a Visual Studio install...and then on with the coding! Woohah!

So yeah, I plan to dive into the coding in the near future, hopefully at least something good will come out of it. I suppose we'll see, won't we?

So it should be interesting, the big project at the moment is the mud that has been in the works for a year or two now...and all the ground work is set...all that's left is to code the base system and then flush it out to however I eventually plan to flesh it out...I might get some help with that, I'm not entirely sure yet...we'll see on that too.

Anyways, it's time for me to be off for my next class. Have fun folks, and I'll try to post again sometime in the near future, and once again, we'll see how that goes ;) <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.