Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

9.26.2002


headnoize: Opeth - "Blackwater Park"

This is a very good cd. Very well worth it's money... it's along the lines of a mix between Emperor and Anathema, it's good, good stuff. And their vocallist can sing, which is always a plus ;)

So yeah, Dee Love's had some shit going down recently. Haven't had the chance to talk to him much, but hopefully everything's cool with him. He bitched at me the other day for not yet telling about the shit going on that I said I needed time to sort out and shit. Well, don't worry Dee, I'm going to make a post on it either Monday or Tuesday, cause I wanna see how shit goes through this weekend, and then all will be known. And I'm willing to bet most people will be pretty shocked, which is always fun.

Anyways, enough of that for now, in class tonight I get to start soldering all kinds of shit, should be fun. Or well, should be as much fun as melting various kinds of metal and glopping it on things can be, which in my limited experience is somewhat.

In slightly more interesting news, there are some rather decent looking girls in a couple of my classes, which is always a plus. There's one in my Music Theory class, and three in my Aikido class. Well two in my Aikido class in particular, one of which is a cute little punk rock girl I've been talking to quite a bit, she's pretty fun. The other is just damn hot and I've gotten to work with her a couple of time, but well, she's just damn nice to look at. But yes, so it adds to the fun that is Aikido class, which has some other amusing things other than just the Aikido and the girls that are fun to look at and talk with. There's this guy who's supposidly been in the class a while...and holy hell is he funny... we've dubbed him "Comic Relief Boy" because he's one of those kids who comes across as being slightly on the snobby side, and gives off the "mommy and daddy buy me everything" vibe. But holy crap, you should see and hear this guy, he looks like he's watched a little too much Star Wars and way too much Anime... all kinds of over-exagerated movements, trying to come across all super-serious and quasi-Jedi-like. Oh, and let's not forget the posing after every move much like you see in anime, man that's some funny shit. Oh, and my favourite is his *COMPLETE* butchering of the Japanese stuff we're supposed to say in class. Now, before you say anything Dee, I'm not saying I have even remotely perfect Japanese, but at least I know how to say "Onegai Shimasu" and I don't say "Yoshimasu" instead. Or at least that's the way this kid pronounces it "Yoshi-mas" I really want to hear how he butchers "Sensei, Domo Arigato Gozaimashita," but I have this habbit of not getting anywhere near him whenever possible, so I'll probably never know ;) Besides, avoiding him gives me more opertunity to talk with the punk chick ;)

Hrm...anything more to say on the current state of things? Not entirely sure, but I do have slightly more time to bullshit around with now, so you might see some more blogging out of me, I don't know how well that's going to work yet, so we'll see. But I might try to write at least once more a week, and we'll see from there. I'd like to not fill this up with daily posts of "Damn I'm bored, there needs to be shit to do around this fucking town." Which, while being completely true, just seems like somewhat of a waste of blog-space (you know, that bastard child of time-space), so yeah, we'll see how long I can keep it interesting. (And don't worry, I'll tell you guys about all the crazy shit at the beginning of next week, I just want to see if some of my expectations for the rest of the week pan out or not, so I suppose we'll see)

Anyways, I'm out for now, you folks have fun and I'll talk at you again soon. <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.