headnoize: Loveline
This show can be funny sometimes. But that's not important now.
As I said, tonight I plan to talk about at least some of the crap that's been bothering me for the past couple of weeks. I will not by any means go into all of it, because it's not really necessary. I'm really just going to kinda say it and get it over with, and maybe expand on it a little bit.
Anyways, here goes:
Me and Andrea R.I.P. 09/12/2002
Yes indeed, Andrea and I broke up. As crazy as it is (hell I'm still having a hard time believing it, which is part of the problem), it's done. It's a very long story (and the result of nearly 5 hours worth of talking over the course of the night and the next morning), and basically the short and extremely blunt version of it is that we broke up because stagnation was hurting our friendship and we'd rather end the relationship than allow our friendship to be destroyed. Especially since neither of us wants to not have the other in their life. And we definately don't want to hate one another, and those things were beginning to fester and stir within the relationship and it was definately applying some strain.
Now I've got a lot of shit to say about all of this, but I'm not going to here, because I don't think it's appropriate at this time. But yes, time has come for progression, and see where things go from here. And so, that should just about explain why things had be so fucking fucked up for the past couple weeks.
So yeah, I'm going to go now, because I don't feel like sitting here typing shit right now. So I'll probably write a little something tomorrow maybe, we'll see. Enjoy, and take it easy. <wave>
-
Posted
23:17
by Mabelrode