Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

6.18.2002


headnoize: back in the lab with the clicky keyboard

Okie, so one midterm down, two to go. Hard to believe I'm halfway through this damn semister already. Holy crap. But yes, I took my Music Appreciation midterm about half an hour ago, and up next around 1 or so, I've got my Piano midterm, and then tomorrow I've got my Photography midterm. I guess I'm going to half-assed study that at work today.

Not entirely much to report at the moment. Been trying to find some free time to get in some decent Gamecube playing, since I've got a couple of new games now (which are both rather time consuming, the first being Homerun Kings, Sega's attempt at baseball on the GCN...and the other being Fifa 2002, full on Soccer action...and as you know, both of these types of games take a while, ESPECIALLY the baseball, holy crap) So anyways, been playing through the soccer a bit, trying to win a couple of tournaments while I get the hang of the game and then I'm going after the World Cup motherfuckers, and there's nothing any of you can do to stop me. And after that, I'm playing me some baseball. Woo.

Hung out with Dee Love for like an hour or so the other day, cause people can't seem to live up to their end of the bargain when you make plans with them. I should kick them all squaw in the nuts. And doubly so since we were all planning to go hit a strip club and hense they ended up depriving me of my quota of naked women. So therefore, I'm going to have to struggle to catch back up with my usual standards. But it should be okay, going to DC in a couple months and there should be much nakedness to be viewed there.

It has come time once again for the nearly-annual Threshold Gathering, which is thankfully in DC now, since Michael and Pang moved up to DC earlier this year. So, I will most definately be attending them from now on, since they're in the neighborhood and all. But this year it's the 23-25 of August. Which is good and bad...end of summer, shouldn't be as hot. It also falls on Andrea's b-day (which as you know is a neigh-religious occasion), so if Andrea comes with me, I'll be leaving earlier on Sunday so that she can spend some time with her family on the b-day. But if she ends up having to work or whatever, I'll probably aim to be home around 5-6pm, we'll see. Gotta figure out if she can go yet, and I gotta ask for the time off, should be fun. Especially since there should be at least 50 people there (enough that they're thinking about holding it in a hotel and renting a conference room and whatnot and trying to get deals on room rates since they'll have so many people staying there)...

So anyways, I'm going to go putz around on the web and whatnot before I have to go play this crap for my Piano midterm. Enjoy. <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.