headnoize: Skin-a-Max Porn
So it became apparent to me tonight, that I fucking rock at Flashpoint. And better yet...Nysos, Steve and I rock at Flashpoint. We've kicked ass on a good number of the co-op missions, which are hard as fuck...and are made even more difficult by the extremely shitty AI in your Squad...
anyways, enough of that...waiting for my dinner to cook...and I know what you're saying "Dinner...? It's almost 1 am (and later after I actually post this), why are you just now eatting dinner?" Well, two words answer that really (make that three) "Band Practice" and "Flashpoint"
Enough of that...I'm proud to say, in last night's Lottery, I was the proud winner of $2 (!!!) WOO! Time to buy more Lottery tickets with my winnings.
So I took MTV's big national sex survey...it was really more of a quiz...and it was really pretty lame...let's put it this way, I missed two questions on the whole test...and they were "What percentage of teenage women who have sex this year will get pregnant?" and "What percentage of High School students will have sexual intercourse before they graduate?" And who the fuck has those stats memorized? So with the multiple choice, it's kind of hit and miss.
So I found that other class...got a 3 credit dealy on like photography and shit...and it's just like real basic "how to really use a camera" shit...like all about different types of film and f-stops and all that good shit...so I guess we'll see how that goes...so as it is, it looks like I'm taking College Composition 101, Introduction to Information Systems (aka - How To Use Microsoft Office), Music Appreciation, Class Piano I, and Basic Photography I. Good stuff, one can hope, at least.
So anyways, that's about it for now. I'm really fucking tired from working out today and being awake for so damn long, so I'm probably going to go eat and then pass out and go to sleep...Woo!
So take it easy, I'll throw up some more stuff soon enough. <wave>
-
Posted
01:25
by Mabelrode