Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

4.03.2002


headnoize: HBO's Six Feet Under

WOO! It's been less than a week! So anyways, let's get started.

My girlfriend's been away for nearly a week now, her Grandmother died last Wednesday, and her family had to go out to New Mexico last Thursday, and fortunately enough, she'll be returning tomorrow night (although really damn late, so I won't get to see her until Thursday night anyways)...but that time can never come soon enough.

On a second note, Dee Love and I saw Blade 2 Sunday night, that was a surprising funny movie (but a lot of it was laughing at how bad a lot of it was)...though I will give Snipes some props...that motherfucker has gotten damn good at martial arts. The villain was pretty cool most of the time, and was really the proud owner of the movies only good rendered effects that weren't light-based.

Lesse more news...tomorrow night we're hitting up the Studio again...this time we'll be putting the finishing touches on "Push" so that'll be the 4th complete song we have...up next we take a couple weeks off to tighten up 3-4 more songs and then we got back into the studio and kick the shit out of 3-4 more songs...speaking of more songs, we made a big ass cd of riffs for Bryan to write lyrics to...and what's funny is that over 50% of the songs put on there were projects I'd been working on...so that's be a lot of fun...more choppy fucking heavy shit. Damn right.

Next up, Hatebreed! Went and saw Hatebreed last night, that was some funny motherfucking shit. Man, the Richmond hardcore scene is some funny fucking shit...they "dance" they flail their arms around like fucking crazy...they think they can do martial arts and do lots of spin kicks (mind you, this is all in the pit)...and they fucking do cartwheels...fucking cartwheels in the pit...it's the funniest fucking thing I think I've ever seen in my entire life. But by far, the most amusing part of the entire evening was the fucking morons jumping off the second floor balcony into the pit...jumping off of the fucking balcony onto people's heads...it was sooooo damn funny how stupid people were...not to mention the 4-5 fights we saw break out (and we only caught the last two bands of the night)...but it was a good show...next up on the show list...Clutch on 4/6...and then Iced Earth/In Flames on 4/9...good shit.

Alright, next up. This is my frist post from the new computer! WOOHOO! It's fun, I've got both computers on a LAN right now, and I'm actually writing this on the desktop system while ripping CDs and mudding on the notbook. Gooooooood stuff...really all that's left to get for this system is the Graphics board (which should be ordered on the 26th...then two weeks after that, the new soundcard...and then two weeks after that, the webcam and speakers...then the DSL...then the CD-burner...it's a long, vicious cycle...we'll see how well it goes.

Lesse...I think that's about it for the moment...I'll post an update tomorrow night. Everyone else should bug Dustin to continue to be the thing what blogs. So anyways, I'm out. Take it easy. <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.