headnoize: Random shit on XL102
So this is officially my first blog on the new monitor, and I must say, even though I'm not even remotely pushing it right now, it is a very beautiful thing... mmmmmm badass monitors are nice.
So anyways I just got back from hanging out at my Dad's with one of my cousin's who's in town for the weekend...man, it's funny to be reminded of how annoying it is to deal with the man. Note to you all out there, he *STILL* has yet to give me a birthday present (for the record, my birthday is February 1st)...now...mind you that he has yet to even remotely contact me in order to have dinner or anything to celebrate my birthday...and tonight Vicki says to me, "You need to call us sometime so we can go out to dinner for your birthday." and here I am thinking "Your finger's broke, bitch? Can't dial a phone yourself?" Just silly pointless crap. But hey, might as well get him to pay for a HDD in my new computer (since I know he's not going to go as far as to actually think of something to buy me on his own. So I'll get the whole "we have no idea what to get you, don't want to go through the effort to ask you, here's a check" gift. Now, I don't entirely give a shit, I'm working on getting myself to a point where I never have to talk to the man again (after I get money out of him for going back to school again, but that's an entirely different story)...and once I do, everything will be a lot better and I won't have to deal with any of this crap again.
Anyways, I need to get to sleep in a couple, so I need to work on getting my bed clean enough to sleep on...it's currently being used as swap space for the Great Purge, so it's got all kinds of crap on it...speaking of the Great Purge, Stage Three has been completed...just need to put some of the misc. crap on the bed and on top of the desk into the various drawers and shit of said desk.
So, that about wraps it up for this update fo rthe public. Barebones system should be here soon, so I'll be able to move onto the next phase of the computer ordering (buying RAM/Media and moving towards the OS install)...it looks like this is going to take slightly longer than originally expected...but I should have my fully kicking machine by the end of March, so all will be good with no problems...so I'm not sweating it.
So anyways, have a good night and I'll yap at ya probably Sunday night, it'll be fun. <wave>
-
Posted
00:24
by Mabelrode