Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

3.17.2002


headnoize: Nash Bridges

Blah why does TV always suck when you're eatting dinner?

So yeah, it's been a week or so since I've posted, I've been busy damnit. Anyways...good news and bad news...

Bad news first:

Fear Factory - R.I.P. 3/9/02

It's a major, major fucking shame...quite possibily the most revolutionary metal bands in history...beautiful stuff...apparently Burton wants to start up his own indie band and shit...it'll be interesting to see what they all go off an do from here...(the only one I'm betting on is I'm betting Raymond Herrera gets snatched up by Slayer...they tried to steal him a few years ago when Dave Lombardo left Slayer...and I think he'd be perfect for the job)

Good News:

We should actually be getting final mixes of several songs on Wednesday, so they should be forthcoming in the near future...it should be good...right now I'm just saying fuck it until I can really make sure I get the sound I want...so we'll see how it turns out.

So the computer stuff is going well...I've gotten everything I've ordered EXCEPT the motherfucking floppy drive...which isn't important, but it's there for assbackwardness. I ordered a modem for it today, should be interesting at least. Still working on getting it ready for fulltime use, got a lot more configuring and optimizing to do before I get there...plus I still have two more important parts to order...so we'll see...estimated time of system completion, April 8-12...all should be good.

Anyways, I should probably get going, I'll keep you all up to date with stuff as more stuff becomes available. Oh well. Have a good night, and take it any way you can get it. <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.