headnoize: Andromeda
Well, I'm afraid I wasn't able to write at all last night, for you see, last night began The Great Purge...this event will continue for the next week of so and at its conclusion, I will be left with a neigh empty room and a new computer...it will be a beautiful thing...
So The Great Purge has five stages...
Stage 1 - The Entertainment Center
Stage 2 - The Bookcase
Stage 3 - The Desk
Stage 4 - The Closet
Stage 5 - The Media
Stage One has been completed and Stage Two has begun...it is only a matter of time...
Let's see...shit going on right now...The Great Purge...Dryad in the studio...me getting a new computer...all will be good...all is going well...should hopefully have four tracks done by next wednesday...good stuff.
Not much to say at the moment, because I should go and continue my work on The Great Purge. So I will leave it at that. I'll blab at you tomorrow. <wave>
-
Posted
18:05
by Mabelrode