Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

1.29.2002


headnoize: Realworld Season 11

Okay, this show is just funny background noise...if there's ever been a season that seemed completely prefab, it's this one...

So I had this idea, and this is my current project of the moment, that I the world needs a semi-parody Survival Horror game...because damnit, the Horror Movie/Survival Horror steriotypes are just too damn funny to pass up making fun of...so my goal, is to write a suitable script and plot for a series of survival horror games...ideally three games, because the second one in itself would entirely be a joke...but I could probably wrap it up in a single game, but damnit, Survival Horror is cheasy and needs at least 2 sequels to the original game.

So, I'm doing some background research and whatnot, basically playing through a bunch of Survival Horror games...So I'm definately going to play through the Resident Evil Series (especially since 3 of the 4 games are out on Dreamcast)...and then maybe Silent Hill (Bryan's playing that right now)...probably Martian Gothic (since that actually looks good)...oh, and Carrier, because that's supposed to be a decent Dreamcast SH game...but the idea is to parody the whole survival horror situation...and how the character just kinda willingly put themselves through all this crazy shit...and basically, my idea is to script the main character as a sarcastic asshole who just doesn't want to deal with all that crazy shit...so we'll see how well it goes for the moment...right not I'm watching a shitload of Dreamcast auctions to attempt to get one for under $40...looks like it's going to work out, but hell one out of like 20 should be able to go through the way I want it to ;)

Anyways, I should get going, I'll probably blog more tomorrow...we might be doing studio work tomorrow night, so I'll let you know about that when I find out (and since it'll probably be after the fact when I do blog, you'll find out shortly there-after too)...but I must go, so take care everyone, and I'll talk at you soon enough...<wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.