headnoize: random crap videos on MTV
Yeah, yeah, there's nothing else on worth watching...Right now it's some new Garbage/Daria video for "Breaking Up The Girl"...not terribly impressed...but then again, I wasn't too terribly impressed with the new album on the whole anyways...
Enough of that...
So I sit here eatting my General Tso's Chicken, pondering the state of things and deciding I should blog since it's been a week and all that...but I guess the problem is that I don't entirely know what to say...things are stagnating again, I hate that...but then again, I know that will be fixed in a few months when I start up my classes and whatnot...and hopefully that will help...since it will provide a means to an ends and allow me to get a better job...and even start a business of my own at some point...and collect some money and rock out and whatnot...that's really what I'm waiting for...because once the schooling starts and I start getting money, things should pick up...cause I'll finally be able to get a new computer system...and a lot of the stuff I'll need to lauch side-project mania...
So I'm not sure what else to say right now other than the fact that I hate the taste of onions...but I did find something interesting out recently (or at least it's interesting to me, none of you with care, I'm sure)...but Jeremy McGrath (the Moto/Supercross racer) has apparently ditched his Honda sponcership in the past 3-4 years and signed on with team Yamaha...so now he can begin to earn some respect in my eyes...for those of you who don't know...when it comes to Motorcycles, I despise Honda...and since Jeremy used to be their posterboy, he was also despised...but...he's beginning to redeem himself...since Yamaha is by far my fav manufacturer...but like I said, none of you probably give a crap about that...though I suppose it would be a neat SX or MX game if you could do like a season mode...and compete for sponcership and team placement...but that's just me being crazy...
So I'll leave you alone and go back to my insanity...But before I go, I just thought I'd let you all know Dee Love is blogging again...well, not 'blogging' really...but you have to see it to understand<wave>
-
Posted
12:26
by Mabelrode