headnoize: Luigi's Mansion
This is a pretty fun game...just Luigi and his vacuume cleaner and flashlight vs. a bunch a ghosts...crazy, yet fun.
It's been a few days...it's the new year now. Woo. I can't say I'm impressed. While 2001 did see the debut of Dryad, and there were various other fun events that took place between myself and my girlfriend (<wink>), over all the year was pretty deviod of anything particularly spectacular. I'd like to say I'd learned a lot in the past year, and I think I have in a way. Mostly about trust, and how far you can really extend that to other people before they seem to abuse it. I'm sure I'll get a few questions about that, but there's no need to worry about it. It has no effect on any of the people who may be reading thing.
Oh well, I'm just going to have to fuck shit up extra special this year. Fuck resolutions, the only thing I need to change is being more hardcore about sticking to my own plans and devices. That's really about it...maybe procrastinate a little less, but that's not really a huge issue for me. So I suppose we'll see how that goes.
Speaking of sticking to my plans, I need to update the poetry/songs site soon. I'll probably do it tomorrow night. I'll add a couple since I've been so lax about it recently. So those of you who like reading that kinda thing, that is.
I mentioned a hosting thing not too long ago, I'm not entirely sure whether or not I'm still going to switch over or not...cause it might be better to wait for the school stuff to sort out, get the new computer, use the money for a DSL, and host the shit myself...since I'll have a static IP anyways, I can just have the DNS resolve to my DSL connection. That may be the best option on the whole (cause then I'll have DSL, damnit ;) And I can probably talk my mom into going 50-50 on it because she always complains about the slowness of her connection...I'll bring it up at some point.
Right now I'm also without a cellphone...SprintPCS was too damn expencive for too damn much time...I figured out I need about 300 minutes a month, max...and it's hard as shit to find plans around here that actually go that low...and most of them start at like $30-40/month and are like 300 anytime minutes + 50 million night and weekend minutes...which I just don't need...so I wish I could kick the bonus minutes in the nuts and tell them to fuck off so I can have my 300 minutes and fucking knock like $10 off the price of the plan monthly...but I doubt that'll happen...which sucks nuts.
I also search for a means to swim. Yes, I love swimming, I generally love the water...what I'm attempting to do is find a place where I can swim (preferably indoors, so I can do it all year) so I can really start exercising and whatnot on a daily basis...right now there's the YMCA which is fucking $60 a month, which is insane...it'd make sense if I thought I was going to use all their other craaaaaaaaazy bullshit, but I doubt I will...so it's not worth paying $60/month to swim in their pool...but then again, I was paying about that much for my phone ;) So we'll see what the alternatives are around here.
Anyways, that's enough rambling out of me for right now. I'll type your eyes out some more later. <wave>
-
Posted
12:41
by Mabelrode