Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

1.25.2002


headnoise: Fox 35 News at 10

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah Tonya Harding is a homeless bitch...bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah

anyways, enough of that...I'm being bored and blogging for a change (imagine that) and enjoying a nummy, nummy Uncle Ben's Noodle bowl...I don't think I've had a single one of these that wasn't good mmmmmmm...noodle bowl...

The only problem at the moment is that I have no idea what in the hell to talk about...This isn't particularly important to any of you, but I've been working on revamping the entire magic system of my RPG...done a bit of world development recently...grabbed a cheapo shareware database tool-dealie to work on databasing all of the spells and shit so I can keep track of it all and whatnot...maybe once I get my new machine and whatnot I'll code a little dealie to handle all the craziness...but that's a little ways off...but coming ever closer...

So let me tell you of the beautiful deal I managed to snag today...I grabbed the last copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day in the used section of Blockbuster's today...for $7 (!!!)...now there's only one other N64 game I have to get...and that's Perfect Dark...since there will be a sequel for it...and it's almost a quasi-sequel for Goldeneye...and co-op (!!!) woohoo! So I'll be taking Conker's BFD to work tomorrow <dance>

Well damn, I have no idea what to talk about now, just drew a blank...so I'm gonna go post another poem shortly...and probably sleep at some point...so have a good night everyone <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.