Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

12.27.2001


headnoize: "SSX Tricky"

Damn this game is fun. I got me a Gamecube for x-mas, and right now this is probably my favourite game for it...but then again, the selection of games out there right now for it is pretty damn shitty. And it seems to be the only game where the location of the Z button on the new controllers makes even remote sense...otherwise it kinda looks like the just crammed it on there because they wanted another button. It's kinda weird, maybe I just need to get used to it...but it does seem silly to have two buttons on one side of the controller, and only one on the other...crazy.

And while the Gamecube was definately a cool present, probably my coolest came from my girlfriend...(and this is just a small indication of how much she rules) she got me a signed, limited edition boxed set of Olivia de Berardinis' first two books, "Let Them Eat Cheesecake" and "Second Slice"...by far my favourite Pinup artist. Definately a nice set of books to look at ;) fun shit ;) and completely unexpected ;)

So I've been renting shit for Gamecube trying to figure out anything I'd like for it. And right now I want about half the games for the system, but that's not saying much since there are only like 10-12 games for the console...but I'm sure things will get better with time, especially after some of the research on some of the games in the works...I do still want an X-Box, so we'll see.

No real huge update to speak of...still working on getting my school stuff in order...that should rule...especially if I can get all the money out of people that I should be able to ;) Much good things for me.

I'm not sure when I'm going to update again, I'll try to make it within the next couple of days or so, but I guess I'll have to see how busy I am and whatnot. So I suppose we'll see. I hope all of you enjoyed whatever the hell you personally celebrate this time of year. It's been interesting to say the least ;)

Take it easy until next I type at you <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.