Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

11.01.2001


headnoize: Lennon "5:30 Saturday Morning"

Holy motherfucking shit this is a *GREAT* cd...I highly recommend it, this is probably the most talent I've seen in a new/breaking musician in a long time...and she's hot to boot. WOOHOO! check it out here...yeah...it's bogged down as shit with flash...but, you can check out the street-team here no goofy flash, and two mp3's to check out and a video and some live footage and shit to check out if you so choose...and nummy pictures...mmmmm...pictures...

More music news...a couple of important notes about Godflesh...first and most importantly...the new album Hymn is out WOOHOO! I get to order it tomorrow...good stuff...yay! okay...bad news now...Ben Green has left Godflesh...for those of you who don't know, Justin and Ben hooked up and formed Godflesh right after Justin left Head of David...so Ben's been playing bass for Godflesh from the beginning...and since the beginning of Godflesh the only two people that have always been a part of Godflesh are JK Flesh and BC Green...So...Godflesh has a new bass player...it's unknown as of yet, I think, whether or not he's a permanent addition to the band...in fact right now it looks to me (don't quote me on this) that the new bass player is someone who played in Ted Parson's (Godflesh's drummer) old band Prong...and when Ben stepped down, Ted said, "Hey, I think I know someone who might be willing to help out with touring" so the temp bass player is "Raven" another former member of Prong (who's another fucking great band)...

And now for what is probably the most exciting news (in my opinion) about Godflesh...as of right now they plan to launch their US tour in February...and holy fucking shit, you better believe I will go out of my way to get to a Godflesh show...if there's a show within 300 miles of here, you better believe I will be at at least one of them...at least...muahahahahahahahahah...time to start saving money... ;)

I don't really know if there's anything else that can be said right now =) I'm just ecstatic...and if I'm this excited now, imagine what it's going to be like in February =) WOOHOO!

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.