headnoize: Entombed "Clandestine"
God I love Entombed...been a while since I listened to all of their albums in order...I really need to find a place to import their newest...but alas, that'll have to wait until after X-Massacre.
Recently I've been looking into WebCams and the like...and I was wondering if I could get some opinions out of some of you out ther who've had experience with them in any capacity...really just looking for something USB oriented that can grab clear pictures without requiring the use of one of those crazy stadium light things that they use for night road construction...the two I've been looking at are the 3-Com HomeConnect PC Digital Camera (which has detatchable lenses, so you can swap out for wide-angle, or like super-zoom or whatever else they make for the particular camera) and the Intel Pocket Digital PC Camera (which doubles as digital camera as well as a webcam)...I'd like to hear some weighing in on some of the models that are around $100, definately would like to see some un-touched up pictures taken by several cameras...(one test of the 3-Com had like a picture of the woman's palm at a distance of like half an inch from the lense...fucking amasing)...so anyways, drop me a line if you have a particular fondness for any type of webcam, and lemme know or something ;)
alright...lastly I just wanted to quote you all something...I'm sure we've all had the wonderous experience of ICQ Spam Messages for Porn sites...well, I got a particularly funny one yesterday that I just had to share...warning: if you're offended by insane strong sexual references, stop now and check back later, I'm not posting anything fun after this paragraph <wave>
Anyways...it was sent from "TornInHalf" and the link that he was advertising for is here. Now for the message...and this is not edited in any way shape or form...
Want to see 14 inch monster gigantic cocks ripping tight teen cunts in half?? No fucking bullshit people!!! - Massive monster cocks that are so huge they almost fucking split these little virging in half, there is no other site like this one!!! - You will say to yourself "Holy shit how the fuck does it fit in that small hole" ** CLICK THE "GO TO URL" BUTTON TO FIND OUT!!!! **
There's no way to top that right now, so I bid you goodnight. <wave>
-
Posted
20:28
by Mabelrode