Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

10.11.2001


headnoize: Tenacious D

Man, I can't wait for Saturday, should be fun. ;)

That lady I mentioned in an earlier blog, who said John Edwards' show was a "landing strip for Satan"...she came back yesterday...and I happened to be wearing my Fear Factory "Smasher Devourer" shirt...if you've never seen it before it's got like this disembodied head on the front with it's eyes closed and no nose...and then all the teeth have been pulled out and they're kind of suspended between the upper part of the head and the lower jaw, which is also seperated from the rest of the face...and on the back it says across the top "I am the way" and then it has a brain, complete with spinal column inside of a syringe...and then across the bottom it says, "Prepare for salvation"...which are lyrics from the song "Smasher Devourer" which is one of my favourite Fear Factory songs...but anyways...this anoying woman is a born again Christian and thinks that the terrorist attack and subsequent bombings is the heralding of the end of the world...so she's all like, "We need to reach out to the younger generation, because I don't think they've found redemption and I don't think they're in touch with their lord Jesus Christ"...well Seig Hail, Overlord. Why would I want this useless obsolete name, please assign me a number and put me to work fulfilling your plan. Whoops, did I say that out loud?

That's my problem with Religion...any religion really...is the people who think "Since you're not a part of my religion you're not as good as I am, and I need to do everything I can to 'save' you and assimilate you into the collective." In my opinion it's a load of crap. Or well, that stance is a load of crap. Using a very popular Christian argument as to why God allows evil to happen in the world..."God gives us the free will to do whatever we want" which apparently makes it more special when you give God some lovin'...see, this also means God says it's okay for people not to follow him, because he obviously thought he should make it so we don't have to. So get the fuck off people's backs and let them do whatever the fuck they want. So what if your little bookie tells you they're going to burn in hell for all eternity...You go and march your way into heaven and let them do what they want...you're not the one burning, damnit, so leave them alone...as you can tell this all annoys me from time to time...remember, it was Christians who wanted freedom of religion in this country motherfuckers, so now you get to eat your own shit and fucking like it. Now shut the bloody hell up.

You may not agree with all of this, but marvel at the wonderous spelling skills (insert ooohs and aaahs here)...and the squeeky-clean floors! (insert more ooohs and aaahs) I will dispense more bloggy goodness tomorrow. Have fun until then. <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.