Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

10.20.2001


headnoize: Seattle Mariners vs. New York Yankees

Kick ass, top of the sixth, and the Mariners are beating up the Yankees after going down by two runs in the first...shit yes. Bwahahahahah, and they walk Ichiro Suzuki...damn he's badass...show them roundeyes how it's done!

Anyways...just wanted to make a quick post before running off for the weekend...left three more poems/songs to read over there when you get bored at some point this weekend...

So I get to help Andrea move tomorrow...fun shit...but we're probably going to be packing all damn night, which sucks, but it should be worth it...sounds like the new apartment is badass.

Looks like I need to get all my paperwork in order for the schooling I want to do by Jan 1 to get everything really badassly in order and get the most out of the gub'ment and make it as pain free for myself...which rules...I'll probably try and get the ball rolling next week...so I can get everything set two months ahead of schedule. I'll throw up more on that later when it comes time to do so...yay.

So I'm off to kick ass, then off to pack. WOO! Another fun weekend for me ;) Oh, and Dee, I wasn't frumpy, I was annoyed. But a lot of that is fixed now, so don't worry about it much.

Holy fucking shit...in the like 5-6 minutes I spent making this post, the Mariners scored 5 more runs...bwahahahahah. This is some funny shit. Anyways, have a good weekend...and feedback people, feedback is a good thing...what do you think of the craaaaaazy new colors? Feel free to bitch as much as you want, I might actually listen ;) hell, I might actually post and comment on it (cause feedback is good)...now go and enjoy yourself. <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.