headnoize: MTV (holy crap there is nothing on TV)
And they're actually playing music videos, I think I'm going to die soon or something.
And now on with the show...
LET'S MAKE BISQUITS!
"Supercharger" the new Machine Head album came out yesterday...so you better believe I'm going to pick that shit up shortly...
So this bitch as the store I'm at right now may as well have declared war yesterday. Stupid whore. Anyways, so I'm on a mission now. And I don't play to lose...so this is going to be damn the next couple of weeks...of course, she's fucked if she mouths off to me at all, because I don't have and problems calling the boss and being like, "I'm not working with this bitch, I'm going to another store, you can figure out what to do about it tomorrow." ;) So this should be fun. I like playing games. This one promises to be interesting.
Hung out with Dee Love and Kayce the other night...that was fun...need to do that again at some point.
So next weekend should be fun...Dee Love and I are going to chill in DC all day Saturday...and then at the end of the day we're going to the 9:30 Club to see Tenacious D (WOO!) and then we get to come back to Richmond...and I get to drive all the way back to DC the next day to see Megadeth (and before you say, "you should just get a hotel in DC and stay the weekend," Dee Love isn't going to see Megadeth...and two of my other friends *ARE* going to see Megadeth, but not the D...)...
Fun shit...
So anyways...I think I'm going to go get ready to pick me up some Supercharger goodness. Today will be a fun day. Talk to you later.
-
Posted
10:23
by Mabelrode