Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

10.06.2001


headnoize: LA Dodgers at SF Giants

yay, baseball...So Barry Bonds beat the crap out of Mark McGuire's record...and the funniest thing about it all? At the beginning of the season, one of his teammates said to him, "Hey Barry, I bet you break McGuire's record this year." and Barry Bonds took the bet...and guess what his teammate won? A new Mercedes <snicker> funny shit...and if you get a chance listen to Willy Mayes (his Godfather) making fun of him last night as a big ceremony in San Fran...funny shit.

Anyways...tonight should be fun...if you're in the know, you know what I'm talking about...if not, tough shit ;) A little anxiety (actually more than playing that show a couple weeks ago, but then again, I've done drama, so getting on stage isn't entirely a problem for me)...but I'll live.

Couple of crazy things to mention...yesterday at work I was watching "Crossing Over" that annoying TV Show by John Edwards...but what made it funny was that this woman came in while it was on and said the following about the show..."Now there's a landing strip for Satan." I was trying so hard not to laugh at her stupidity, but either way, I thought I'd share, since it amused me...

Another interesting thing...I had a really weird dream last night...(so did Kelly apparently) but anyway...Mine was odd, because I was like 'watching' a David Bowie music video...only I was like the camera...and I was just kinda like floating around this video and stuff looking at it all...and it's weird...cause it was a video for the song "Seven"...but what made it *REALLY* weird was that it was in this huge house...and like the entire house was almost completely decorated with pictures/posters of Kurdt Cobain...and basically Bowie just kinda walked through the house singing the song...looking out windows and whatnot...and all the while walking around and showing off all these images of Kurdt...it was just weird...really striking too.

Oh well...that's it for now I think...I'm off to do band stuff...I think we're planning to go into the studio to record an EP of our own in a couple weeks (I'm aiming for the weekend of the 27-28...I guess we'll see)...I'll let you guys know what's up with that. Should be interesting...talk at you tomorrow. <wave>

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.