headnoize: Curve "Come Clean"
Okay, posted another poem/song over there. I'm into the anger section now, where a lot of the poems/songs are inspired by my ex-fiance, a couple of ex-girlfriends who ended up being bitches, and general people I hate and who actually succeed at doing something more than annoy me (as hard as that is to do)...but anyways, enjoy...and I think I'm about ready to settle into a steady formula for that chunk of my site/viewing experience...I think I'm just going to post one "new" poem/song to the site every week (I'm going to attempt to go with adding it every sunday afternoon/night so you can know when to expect it <crosses his fingers> we'll see how that goes)...
I'm too tired to do it at the moment, but remind me tomorrow to tell you all about the funny as shit game that went down after Dave's party Saturday night...holy crap was it a riot...but I must sleep for now...but you will be filled in tomorrow, and all will be good. Goodnight, and many insane dreams to all. <yawn> <wave>
-
Posted
01:20
by Mabelrode