headnoize: Curve, "Come Clean"
Curve is fun...good stuff...
Been working on a song, just thought I'd take a break a bit and blog something ;)
It's definately for Dryad...got most of the lyrics worked out too...really just need a third verse...but as it is it's working out pretty good...probably only need one more riff too...but actually it's pretty good to go as is with it's three riffs...and no intro...fuck intros, this one starts with music/lyrics, breaking right into the verse...hell yeah...
Major ass kicking...
Speaking of kicking ass...I finally got my Kyra shirt...funny, but I ordered it after my Simpson's shirt...so I think that one got swiped, oh well...This one's cooler anyways ;) I think I'm going to wear it Saturday and fuck with people at work ;) Always a good thing...speaking of Saturday, I hope Ethan went and got those speaker cables, or else things are going to suck on Saturday...I'll have to bug him about it later ;) So I suppose we'll see...
I think I finally sequenced "Waste" to a point where I like it (it's another song I'd been working on) and I have two more that I'm pretty much finished now...I just need to re-write the lyrics to "Waste" because right now I'm not happy with them...and I need to finish the lyrics to this one I'm working on...and the third needs lyrics too...I guess we'll see ;) actually there's a 4th in the works too, but that needs at least 1-2 more riffs and lyrics...so we'll see about that one too ;) I can crank that shit out when I get inspired, so yay me ;)
Anyways, I must go maketh me a sammich, so I can have lunch...hell yeah, motherfuckers. So enjoy your day, and if you're lucky, I'll write more tonight. Bitches ;) Take it easy.
-
Posted
12:47
by Mabelrode