headnoize: Invader Zim
Welp, I'm bored and I figured I'd rant a little bit more about what I need to do before I can get this side project idea of mine off the ground in any capasity...
Gear I need...at the very least:
PA:
Gemini GSM-1532 15" 3-way Speaker System (2) - $140 (each)
Yamaha EMX620 Powered Mixer - $300
Bass (one of the following) (* - primary choice):
Dean Edge Q6 6-String Bass Quilted - $560
Yamaha BBG5S 5-String Bass - $500
Dean Edge Q5 5-String Bass Quilted - $520
Ibanez GSR205 5-String Bass Black - $340*
Misc.:
Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive - $70
Boss GEB-7 Bass Equilizer - $70
Fostex VF-08 Digital Mixing-Board/Recorder - $600
Probably throw a Drum Machine in there too for future use...but that's really what I need...a nice little PA...a bass...and a way to record all the crazy stuff...and a mic too...but like I said...expencive...$1680...and that's going by Musician's Friend...I can hope to find it cheaper elsewhere...but that doesn't include tax either...which will probably equal it all out...
Man...expencive dreams are my business it seems...that on top of my desires for computer stuff...I just need to get a better job...a big ass fucking loan...and I need to buy all this shit and be done with it... I guess we'll see.
-
Posted
19:23
by Mabelrode