head noize: "The Professional" - fucking great movie
Oh man...the news is good the news is good...I snagged Ethan's 4-track and have spent the last 2-3 hours fucking around on guitar and getting all the Despotic stuff on tape an whatnot so I'd at least have it some place (which is good, cause I had to re-learn/write/member a song...and added two new ones to the list)...so I'm kicking back, eating ice cream and fucking enjoying myself godfuckingdamnit.
So news, good fucking news...announced today...
Tenacious D - 10/13/01 - 9:30 Club - Washington, D.C. - $15
You best fucking believe I'm going to see that shit motherfucker. So if you have any interest at all in going, you better let me know REALLY soon...(Dee Love, this means you)...and to top it all off...Megadeth is playing the next fucking night, so that's two shows in two night (and a lot of fucking miles on my fucking car) (editorial note: profanity is fun, try it at home kiddies)
on another note, I've been trying to get my hands on the insanely expecive and insanely hard to find "Outcesticide" cds...for those of you who don't know...they're like semi-official Nirvana bootlegs...but there are five of them...and they have all kinds of crazy unreleased shit...dozens of songs...alternate versions of songs...all kinds of insane shit...we'll see how that goes.
Fucking beautiful...that's all I have to say about this. Damn nice...
I'm getting annoyed at the whole job thing...still haven't heard back from the county/state...so I'm going to call and ask about it and whatnot tomorrow if I don't hear anything by noon...I suppose we'll see...but right now I'm just kinda pissed about it...but like I said, we'll see...
Anyways, I'm going to fucking sleep now, I think I deserve that. Hopefully I'll fucking be able to sleep. I guess we'll see about that too +grumble+ bitches, why do you steal my sleep! right now, two quotes come to mind...and I will leave you with these...
"Can't sleep, clown'll eat me...Can't sleep, clown'll eat me..." - Bart Simpson
"Can't sleep, gonna die...Can't sleep, gonna die..." - Homer Simpson
-
Posted
03:37
by Mabelrode