headnoize: Thunder. Fucking badass thunder.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...so Dee Love is in the news paper today being a geek with his flaming pink hair. Go Dee.
Other funny stuff I've been meaning to post about is the amusing stat of all my ex-girlfriends. The was all prompted because I ran into one of them the other day and got an update, which was somewhat amusing to hear. So anyways, here goes the funny stuff...Dori, as we all know, is married to quite possibly the biggest tool of a human being I've ever met (and what's funnier is that she agrees), the have one kid (or at least I haven't heard of them having a second yet, but I wouldn't entirely be surprised. But then again, they couldn't hack it in Richmond, so they had to move back to Roanoke, so I doubt I'm going to hear anything for a good long time, despite them having all my contact information. +rolls his eyes+ anyways, on with the show...
Up next we have La(no fucking U)ra...who is recently married (and I actually got to say hello to her husband in person the other day when I bumped into her) and of fun note, she's two months pregnant...be afraid ;)
Cassie is married and whatnot, good to know, she was fun to hang out with, albeit a cradle-robber ;)
Lesse...any other's I remember...I know one supposedly became a junkie, was dating/sleeping with a dealer and was rumoured to have contracted HIV from sharing needles and shit...a couple I just really haven't heard from in a long time, so I have no idea what's up with them, unfortunately...oh well.
So I'm going to go, cause it's thundering like all hell here, and I need to be heading to Andrea's fun stuff, baby.
Take it easy.
-
Posted
18:21
by Mabelrode