headnoize: Parasite Eve (sub-VHS)
note to self: buy this fucking movie on DVD
note to readers: this movie fucking kicks the shit out of the video game...all mad scientist-like and shit...it just fucking rules...well that and the lead actress is fucking hot. but that's just my opinion ;)
so it's been a while, how are you? (Dee Love, you can stop complaining and explain that blog of your's, Andrea wants answers, damnit) So, a bunch of crazy shit I've been meaning to say.
Went out clubbing with Andrea for her birthday, it was kinda fun, the music was a bit lame for the most part, but it was some funny shit to watch. Especially watching guys check-out and attempt to pick up women...holy hell was that funny...especially this one super-greasy motherfucker in a fucking black velvet sweatsuit...holy hell was he a disgusting fuck...but at least he has good taste (he tried to dance with her and she promptly told him to fuck off, showing she has damn good taste too) then there was this black guy, walking through the crowd sipping some drink through a gay little straw, trying scope women it...and this greasy fat guy...man...just too funny...not to mention the added bonus of getting to watch Andrea "put her ass into it" or so the song went...and my getting too "smack my bitch up" or well...I was very tempted, but I decided not to at the last second ;) a damn shame really...
holy shit that movie fucking kicked ass...
headnoize: Scorpion vs. Spider vs. Lizard (some desert special on Animal Planet)
anyways...music news. for some reason Powerman 5000's cd didn't fucking get released yesterday, and Soundhole has no release date for it now...bitches...and then there's the new Slipknot cd...personally it's my feeling that you can *REALLY* tell that they rushed this cd to release so they could give their fans some shit and get back on tour...mainly because the first half of the CD is like absolute aural shit...the opening of the first song sounds like *REALLY* bad deathmetal...just like it's all out of sync and shit...in fact...honestly...the first song that I really even remotely like on the cd is "Gently" which is track seven...then it climaxes at the best song on the cd "Left Behind" at track eight...and then it's all back downhill...until you get to the fun/ny last track "Iowa"...but anyways...it's okay...not what I was hoping for, but it's okay...and I have to agree with one thing I've read about it...that Cory (the vocalist) is remnicent of Kurdt Cobain with the lyrics/vocals to "Left Behind" and well there's another song on the digipak where I thought much the same thing...Cory's actually singing does remind me of Kurdt a lot, and yeah, I'm an old-school Nirvana fan, fuck off.
ooh yeah, I forgot to mention an article I cut out of Time Magazine...
It's now official...according to the lastest edition of the Oxford English Dictionary:
Doh! - Expressing frustration at the realization that things have turned out badly or not as planned.
oh, and for the record...the word of the moment is "pyloric," meaning "relating to the passage at the lower end of the stomach that opens into the duodenum"...this word was brought to you by Philip K. Dick.
Oh...and I finally fucking got "In All Languages" both the CD set and the DVD...remember when I ordered that shit (back on August 2nd)...well...this is how shitty Earache is...I placed the order for that shit on August second...and it gets here today (the 29th, yes, the fucking 29th, it's still today because I haven't gone to sleep yet, deal)...and inside is the credit card receipt from where they rung the shit up *IN* the fucking Earache flagship store...and when did they ring it up...? on the fucking 27th of August (!?!?!?) what in the fucking hell kind of customer service is that shit? Someone places a web order and it fucking sits there for a month and then take two fucking days to get there? what the fuck? Earache needs to fucking die...they're like that old man in Monty Python and the Holy Grail...except they're a diseased fucking rotted corpse of a record company trying to leech every last monitary drop out of the good bands that all left their label (Godflesh and Entombed among the many)...but they keep trying to say "I'm not quite dead yet"...and they just need that guy to come along and club them over the head like a baby seal and get it over with and the world will be a better place...fuck Earache, I'm glad I'll never have to buy anything from them ever again, I'm fucking done with that shit. If I ever get a record deal from Earache I'm going to tell them to go gag themselves with a pair of their "big as fuck" jeans and rape themselves up the ass with a jackhammer lubricated with a nice mixture of slow-drying cement and glass powder. Yes indeed, fuck Earache and their bitch-assed mommas. They need to die, they need to go to hell and die...preforable in the previously mentioned method of torture and disposal...shit leave them there gagged and bleeding from the ass fucking put a bow on them and give it to one of their loved ones for Christmas(sacre), it's not that far off now. (and now back to your regularly scheduled programming)
lesse...anything else left to cover...? I don't think so...I'm going to quote a really funny section of a Philip K. Dick book I just finished reading yesterday, but I'm going to do that tomorrow, so be prepared...anyways. I think that's about it for now. Take it easy.
-
Posted
03:35
by Mabelrode