headnoize: Otep, "Jihad"
Well apparently Dee Love is in Florida and no one has any idea why other than "his grandparents." Andrea's being worked like a slave all week trying to open a store for today for her company. Crazy shit. But whenever she reads this, she'll be glad to know that I'm pretty much ready for her b-day next weekend. ;) Hopefully we'll be able to discuss crazy stuff, it should be fun.
Oh man, got me a funny assed new Dreamcast game...an import title called "Tee Off Golf" (My brother liked calling it 'Teed Off Golf' because he gets pissed off at putting all the time ;) But this game is a riot...from the insanely bubble-gum j-pop opening movie to the j-pop playing during each hole, to the players bitching at you and mocking you when you don't get under par +cackle+ it's a fucking riot...and it has a couple of fun unique shit...like when you're playing one-on-one with someone you can turn on penalties...and if someone wins a hole, they get to pick a club from the other player and they can't use it any more ;) it gets really funny when you're both like using 5 irons off the tee after like 9 holes ;) the other great one is "Japanese Croquet" holy shit is this funny...it's like croquet...but it's fucking played on a tron-like board...and you can alter the wavyness of it and you just smack the shit out of people's balls (SPARKBALL!) the game's a riot...I couldn't stop laughing/dancing at this one like early 80's Madonna sounding song on the american course, I mean holy hell this game is funny. I'm going to have to bring it over and show you sometime Dee, it's a riot...and it plays almost exactly like Hot Shots golf, which rules.
Been fucking with Max Payne some too...it's kinda fun...third person games are always a little weird...but the whole matrix "bullet-time" crap takes some getting used to...but it's a neat effect and it makes for some great gameplay...crazy slow-motion diving all over the place...but it's cool because you can like slow down time, bust off like 4 shots and then speed up time and watch people die...it's kinda spiffy. Neat story too, plays a lot like a Film Noir comic. So I'm probably going to throw down some more on that in a little bit...
I think I actually had something to say here at some point...oh, great quote, "What's a matter, you don't like it when I touch you?" Otep is fucking great...I recommend it greatly. $6 for their EP...fucking rules...makes Kittie look even more like the shit they really are. The new Primer 55 fucking rules too...some of it sounds a lot like old Killing Joke, which rocks...
Blah, welp, I'm going to go, I'll try and update again sometime soon...maybe tomorrow...we'll see. now piss off.
-
Posted
12:43
by Mabelrode