Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

8.05.2001


headnoize: I think The Wedding Singer is still on in the other room, other than that, Andrea's kittens

Woo! My first post ever from my girlfriend's house. She's off visiting the parental folk, so I'm stuck here doing the usual while I wait for her to get back home.

Hrm...can't wait until Tuesday...New Six Feet Under...damn right.

Jezebel (one of Andrea's kittens) is playing with/chewwing on my feet and toes...it kinda tickles, but is mostly weird. Much like this blog come to think of it...it tickles, and makes you feel kinda funny...but in the end, it's just kinda weird...odd, that.

So um, I think I'm going to be watching all four hours of Mysts of Avalon tonight, should be cool, I've wanted to see it, but didn't have the chance to when they were aired...soooooooo, now I will. Or well, I will in like 30 minutes or so.

What else...what else...I want to cover the hell out of a Six Feet Under song...except figure out a way to sing the lyrics instead of doing a horrible Chris Barnes impression...the song..."Drowning" off of the EP "Alive or Dead"...damn good song.

Hrm...I don't know if I have anything else I want to ramble about...so this may be it for this little post. Time for me to go wait for Andrea to get back ;) Ciao! and for Deelove...Pwa!

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.