Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

7.01.2001


headnoize: Therapy? "Semi-Detached"

This is quickly becoming my favourite Therapy? album. I don't know what it is, it's a bit more poppy and alternative than their other stuff, but there are some really badass songs on here. As of right now my favourite album is "Hats off to the Insane" which is really an EP, but I mean damn...four badass b-sides, what more can you ask for? So anyways I'm going to throw out insane Therapy? quotage because I'm bored, so deal with it.

Is this real or is it a dream?
I can't seem to tell the difference anymore
Caught between needing
And the need to be real
You open arms gaping
Like a busted sore

I turn and burn my back like a rack
You tourniquet twists me
Dangerous red
I breath in the air
It's pavement grey
It shrinks my skin
and I've done nothing wrong

I drop to my knees and work my skin
I feel this life pumping right through me
Love and death die on the dirty floor
Your upturned face doesn't even see

That this is all
I'll ever have
Cause I don't know
What I want
But something inside
Something inside
Something inside
I've done nothing wrong

- From "Innocent X" by Therapy?

That's about all for this blog today, I gotta go shower in a minute and get to doing band stuff, but I'm sure you needed to know that. But before I go, I must comment on something Josh said in his blog, and Dee Love too for that matter. Shawna isn't all that attractive in the least. Now I'm not going to expand on that too much because I know Dee Love doesn't agree with my taste in "women" all the time (read: Alicia Witt), but I mean comeon here. I even asked Dee Love what was up with it at some point and he was like, "I really don't know" or something along those lines, it just struck me as being kinda funny. Oh well, I can't honestly say I have any huge celebrity crushes at the moment (except the one obvious one (well, not obvious to many of you...see I've got this thing for a japanese model/actress Natsuko Tohno, and she's probably the only person I can honestly say I'd rate on a finger scale if it became necessary...not that it ever would, but that's beside the point)). But I'll let you know if any develop +chuckle+

Well, I must go now. Enjoy your Sunday and shit, it's fun stuff.

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.