Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

7.05.2001


headnoize: Six Feet Under (the tv show)

Man, this show is pretty damn funny. Extremely morbid and cynical, I love it.

So there's a Hatebreed show at a local club here (Twister's) on the 19th, you damn skippy I'm going to be there. It should be packed as hell, with many people yelling and whatnot, should be fun.

Soooooooooo, I'm bored at the moment. Had some fun yesterday with the whole crazy 4th of July stuff. Spent the majority of the day hanging out with Andrea and her family...also caught Shrek finally. It was pretty funny on the whole, and I do have to give them props on their foliage in that movie...their trees and whatnot were done pretty damn well. Or at least a lot better than trees and plant life in most other computer rendered sources...speaking of computer rendered bliss, in less than a week, Final Fantasy: A Spirit Within is going to be out (Wednesday July 11th) and you better believe I'm going to be there for that. Of note, Nobuo Uematsu will *NOT* be contributing the score for the moment...which is a fucking shame...but at least is Nobuo won't be throwing down the musical bliss, Elliot Goldenthal will. Damn goos second choice, I must admit.

So apparently I had the wrong type of application for the job I want to apply for +boggle+ so I have the correct one now, and I must fill it out again. This should be fun. Anyways, I'm going to be bored and go now. I'll blog at you tomorrow. Enjoy.

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.