Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

7.26.2001


headnoize: Rippley's Believe It or Not

This show's funny, or at least all the crazy stuff on it is. Like this guy in Cuba who has over 300 piercings...and they're all in his face/head. He's got 80+ rings in each ear, twenty in his tongue...and all kinds of shit all over the place...lips, eyebrows, all kinds of shit...crazy shit...

I'm being bored late Wednesday night. Still waiting on two books, Martial Arts and Supers...bastards not using two day shipping, what in the fuck were they thinking? I also have yet to receive an issue of either of those two magazine subscriptions...bastards and their 8-10 week bullshit...grrrrr...

So the job stuff is kinda weird...apparently I need to print out some reference forms and get three previous employers to fill them out. This is going to be annoying. But hopefully I can resolve it soon enough. We'll see.

I'm out of here. Take it easy.

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.