Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

7.23.2001


headnoize: Curtis Court

Remember that job I mentioned a few weeks ago? The one I had a lead on but due to stupid application stuff I ended up missing the opertunity to apply for? Well, it's re-open, and this time it's listed at open until filled...and they've got six positions open. Fuck yes. So I can assure you I'll be jumping all over this bitch. Unfortunately it'd require me to work with Macs...but, more amusingly, their NT and Unix servers. And I'd get to work with some fun technology, mainly Microwave/Wireless networking...not stupid UV shit...I mean the cool non-line of site stuff. Fun shit. I can definately do this. So it's should all rock.

Waiting for the mail to get here. La lala la-laaaaaa. Mainly just waiting for two more books to get here ;)

Deelove's blog has been funny as hell the past couple of days...if you don't know...they got bored at work the other day and randomly looked people up on AIM and harassed them. And this was just one of the funny people they talked to...and probably by far the funniest. My question is, why in the hell would someone have nude pictures of themself on their computer at work, but not clothed ones? And his internet connection wasn't working, and yet he was talking on AIM? Hrm...who cares, he's pretty damn crazy either way. So go check it out, it's damn funny.

Anyways, I'm going to go make meself some lunch, so you people can go do something fun, and I'll go do this and we'll meet back here either tonight, or tomorrow ;) Take it easy.

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.