headnoize: Broken Down Palace
Interesting movie +shrug+ nothing too huge.
Okie, it's been a few days now since my last blog, so I might as well write something while I have like 20 minutes or so.
My GURPS collection is coming along nicely...Cyberpunk and Ultra-Tech are here already, Martial Arts and Supers are officially on their way. Which knocks my wishlist down to about 15 books now. Not bad. I'll probably try and get one a week or so until I've got all the ones I want. We'll see how it goes.
No real big news at the moment. Using the GURPS stuff to fine-tune my own work. Since it's pretty generic by design, it's made to adapt other systems to it and itself to other systems. It's got some pretty intelligent and logical stuff to it, definately worth applying. So we shall see how that all works out, plus it'll save me some time since they approached most of the things I want to convert in much the same way I've approached things. I also might re-vamp my character creation process, cause It could definately use some improvement, although, the way it's designed now is for ease and quickness...which it definately is successful with. So we'll see. I'm kinda keeping a little journal of ideas I like and way to revamp my personal stuff...so we'll see how it all goes.
Dee Love's going to be getting Seiken Densetsu 4 soon...so we'll be kicking some major fucking ass in that soon enough ;) About time he fucking gets it. It's a beautiful fucking game. Definately traditional in many, many aspects. And just fucking badass. Some people don't like it because it doesn't entirely have a totally overlaying plot-line like the other games...it has a bunch of mini-plots and quests and whatnot...but I think it's more fun like that. It's really got 3 or 4 big plot-lines you can follow to beat the game, which is cool because it gives you choices...but they'll probably change it back with the next game, who knows. But it really seemed like this one was an experiment, and well, I liked it. It has an assload of re-play value. Fun stuff.
Okay, I think that's about it for now. I'll write more sometime in the near future. Take it easy.
-
Posted
13:39
by Mabelrode