headnoize: "The Warriors" some silly movie about gang wars in NYC
This is probably going to be a multiple blog kinda day. Don't have much to say at the moment, my brother graduated last night. It was kinda funny, I got to make fun of people. And even the eighty year old people in front of me started laughing when I was saying, "CLAP YOU MONKEYS! CLAP! CLAP DAMN YOU! CLAAAAAAP!" When we were applauding a speaking saying something funny about how no one sang the Alma Matta bullshit...litterally the only people who sang were the chorus (who's mics weren't on), the person who introduced the singing of said song (wow, fun little tongue twister there) (her mic was on) and my sister (who was making fun of it all since she actually knows the song from formerly being in the chorus ;) and so this speaker after wards gets up there and says, "Wow...I hope we have lots of exciting times ahead of us. Hopefully, a lot more exciting than that song."
So anyways, I kinda sat there and made fun of it all because had to stand up for like 3 hours while people walked in paced really fucking slowly and shit and being all ceremonial and whatnot.
On another note, I got to see interesting people yesterday. Saw and talked to Molly McCammon, that was kinda cool. Got to see John-Paul, who's now sporting a beard and the john-lennon shades, gotta hook up with him at some point. I saw motherfucking Kayce (Dee Love's bitch, for lack of better words. I suppose I could say girlfriend, but it doesn't sound nearly as funny, nor does it roll off the tongue nearly as well. Sorry Kayce, you're his bitch ;) She was standing not even like three feet in front of me at one point and she didn't even say hello, much less see me. Some people, huh?
Another person I saw there was Clark Williams. No one I'm particularly friends with, just someone who greatly amuses me. For those of you that don't know back in my junior year of high school, I got him busted for cheating because he's a little bitch. I mean he got his binder out of his backpack, took a bunch of notes out of it and hid them under his test papers so he could use them for his essay at the end of the test. And he'd gone out of his way to try and be an asshole to me previously in the week, and kept trying to piss me off and start shit with a couple of my friends in the class. So of course, to return the favour, I tipped off the teacher who eventually busted him, gave him a zero on the test, and then got him suspended for three days. Upon his return to school, he proceeded to try and pick fights with me and cuss me out (and very poorly I might add) at every possible occasion. So I would commend his ability to string together random profanity, recommend he work on increasing his vocabulary a bit (after all, we were in English together), and go back home and cry and get sodomized by his father. It was some pretty funny stuff. I'm sure he still recognized me, it's not the type of event you forget about. And I was kinda wishing he would have tried to say something to me, or his father would try and say something to me. Just so I could get another good laugh out of him. Cause that's about all he's worth.
Oh well, I'm going to go chuckle to myself and go do some shit before going into work. I hope shit isn't busy so I can work on some shit. We'll see. I might have a b-line on a job, I'm going look more into it when I get home tonight, so I'll probably let you know then. We'll see. Take it easy, I'll rant some more later.
-
Posted
12:13
by Mabelrode