headnoize: "Three to Tango"
Some crazy Neve Cambell movie about gay people. It's kinda silly. It's basically about this guy who wants Neve Cambell, but she's with this other guy, and everyone thinks he's gay. But he's not, and it's just kinda funny.
I'm just kinda throwing out a little blog before I run off to do band/typical weekend stuff. I'm still kinda tossing around plot ideas for fleshing out RPG ideas and whatnot. I know of the basic plot flow. What major events need to happen in the first big chunk of story. The problem is the way I want to tell it. I want to take like 7 major characters from the story...and have you play through each of their sections of it...so like you kinda get seven different angles of the same events, so you get a really in-depth and rich story, from all the perspectives...and them maybe tailor some futher story for the character's particularly like...and add stories of different little sub characters later...until you have this hugh fleshed out group of like 20-30 people before diving into the second game/story...It's kinda weird on the whole. Cause I know where I want the story to go...and I have a pretty good idea of a lot of the events that need to happen for it to get there...it's just fleshing out the details of all the characters, much less figuring out who six of the seven main characters are, because as of now, I only have one. But he kicks ass ;) WOO! And yes, for those of you who dig that kind of thing, one of the perspectives you will get to see if the villian/antagonist +dance+ always something that gets neglected.
Oh well, enough rambling for now. I'm going to try and work on the whole poem section idea next week, see what I can do with that too. We'll see...should be fun. Oh well, I'm out. Take it easy, enjoy your weekend and I'll type at you tomorrow. +wave+
-
Posted
18:10
by Mabelrode