Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

6.19.2001


headnoize: Therapy? "Infernal Love"

I love Therapy?. No, that's not a question, it's a statement. Therapy? fucking rocks. They're a fun mix of Punk/Alternative/Metal and sometimes Ska...it's pretty funny...and almost all of their songs are hysterical, and when they're not, they're usually really sarcastic. Good stuff.

So much drama last night. Apparently one of Andrea's cats (Jezebell) at some point yesterday (we have no idea when) popped the screen out of the window of Andrea's bedroom, and proceeded to jump out of said window (her apartment is on the second floor) and ran around outside for an unknown amount of time. When I got there last night, Andrea was outside looking for Jezebell to no avail. She was just no where around. Well...a bit later after giving up looking...I suddenly thought to myself, "You know self, I'm not sure you put your parking permit thingie on your rear view mirror, you should go do that." And so I told Andrea of this and proceeded to go out to my car. On my way out I glanced over at this tree under the window of Andrea's living room (which Jezebell sits and stares at all the time)...and I saw Jezebell peeking over an air conditioning unit right on front of said tree...so I went to grab her and she was all hiding under the tree and keeping me from grabbing her...but after a little bit I got a good hold of her, proceeded to put my parking thingie up on my mirror and went back inside holding Jezebell behind my back. And I walked up to Andrea and said, "Hey, I got a surprise for you." and handed her Jezebell. It was a touching moment. +chuckle+ but ever since then, the other cat Gypsy has been growling and hissing at Jezebell like she wants a fight...it's crazy

okie, worked out the majority of the track listing for the cd...need to check on a couple tracks though, two of which I don't currently have...One of which is the Jane Siberry track off the first Crow soundtrack (I have it on tape, not cd) "It Can't Rain All The Time" and the Drew Neumann with vocals sampled from Karen Han which appears on the Tone Casualties Compilation "Industrial Post Mortem: China" called "Long Time Iguana Yay A Bong" (which Nysos has, so I'll probably grab it from him if he can find it)...but we'll see how it goes.

For now I must go, to make sure Andrea's kittens are still alive and haven't eaten each other or anything...the fun I have ;)

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.