Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

6.28.2001


headnoize: Therapy? "Infernal Love"

"How I shine. I...the perfect freak." - Meshuggah, from "Sane"

I thought that was a fitting way to open tonight's blog ;) It's not going to be too long, since I'm bored and I wish to get to sleep to end this boredom.

I'm planning to finish up my application and my resume to go with it and whatnot tomorrow morning and possibly even turn it in there. Hopefully this will all go well, and I'll be able to get a job that pays about what I'd like it to pay. We'll see I guess.

New Iced Earth cd came out on Tuesday the 26th. I got the last copy Soundhole had this morning (because I rule)...the big deal was this limited edition run of the new cd had a bonus cd with an extra song (an Iron Maiden cover) and an interview with Iced Earth's mastermind Jon Shaffer (who really looks like a redheaded version of the Undertaker (a WWF wrestler)...it's pretty scary, really...because he didn't used to resemble said wrestler...but he now does...it's weird.) But the cd's cool, each song is from the perspective of legendary monsters (of sorts)...It's pretty much all covered...the Wolfman...Damien from The Omen series...Jack the Ripper...the Mummy...Dr. Jeckyl & Mr. Hyde...the Creature from the Black Lagoon (at least that's what I think it was called)...Franky...Dracula...and the Phantom of the Opera...the last is a badass song, kind of a crazy old school metal duet. They still got it. Can't wait to hear this shit come back through Richmond, after all, they promised us another show at Twisters...

Speaking of Shows at Twisters...Hatebreed is playing a Hardcorefest at Twisters on the 19th of next month...I smell a good show coming on...so what if you won't be able to move (much less breath well) because of all the people packed into this little club to see Hatebreed...the show will fucking rock...and MAYBE, just maybe, their new shit will be out by then... After all, last time they played Twisters, they played a new song about child abuse, and the lead singer said to us all, "If you know of someone, or see someone abusing a child, put a fucking bullet in them." Word.

+grin+

Alright, I'm going to go to sleep while riding this whole Therapy? vibe. So Dee Love was working on a little something for something I hinted at yesterday (go back and read)...but some bitchass ruined it...bitches. Anyways...hopefully he'll not let that stop him and ummm kick even more ass when he finishes it. ;) Any hopefully he won't go insane from it all, it is pretty nuts. I really think he's just trying to work on it without REALLY thinking about what it's purpose it, because to do so would ensued by sheer, utter and complete madness, but not necessarily in that order. Anyways, we shall see on that too. I will talk more at you tomorrow. I will go sleep now. +wave+

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.