Sonic Death Monkey
.:. Home .:. Writing .:.

6.13.2001


headnoize: Six Feet Under (the new HBO series, not the band)

This is a pretty good show so far, leave it to HBO to throw out crazy shit like this...but be supreme fascist fuckholes and depriving the world of ten motherfucking episodes of Tenacious D. You fucking bastards!

Speaking of bastards, why you people always be hounding me about my spelling. Damn, I swear. ;) Anyways if you'll go back and look, you have your fucking "salad" now. Bastards...

Next on the docket. Dee Love is working on a new colour-scheme for this bitch. Apparently the "dee-faultness" isn't "dee-approved-faultness" any longer. So we're getting a slight facelift! WOO! And it's not going to cost nearly as much as some bitch's rhinoplasty (if I didn't spell that right, I don't give a fuck soooo =P)

Okay, so I'm a little pissy at the moment. Work today was annoying as hell, I really think it has a lot to do with being forcibly subjected to Judge Judy. I hate that bitch. But at the end of the day I got to jump stores and work with a friend of mine Just-N and we got to have all kinds of crazy fun for an hour making fun of the news and all kinds of stuff. It was great. And then all kinds of crazy shit around the house in preparation for my brother's High School Graduation tomorrow.

I must make a mental note to stop trying to apply logic to anything in this poor excuse for a world any more. I keep finding that no matter how much logic you try to put into something and try to explain something with reason, it usually doesn't make a difference. So what the fuck? From now on I'm going to be insane, and I'm going to explain everything as nonsensically and my mind can possibly muster. Fuck logic, fuck making sense, it's all about putting 1 and Q together in as many crazy (and with all likeliness, perverted) ways as my being is capable of. (Sorry Andrea, I guess I'm a smidge assy, but whatever, it's not really an issue now since it's over and done with. It's in the past, it's no big deal. Bigger and better things now. Like Keilbasa Sausage.)

Did you ever notice that Michael Stipe looks a lot like Moby? If only he was a fraction of the musician Moby was, eh?

WOO! I GOT FEEDBACK TODAY! At least one of you isn't worthless. And it amused the hell out of me because it was from one of my friends whom I haven't talked to since starting up this little blog, so in theory he shouldn't even know of its existance. But he managed to lead me to some pretty funny .wav files, and reminded me of some shows I had forgotten about, like DUCKMAN! Duckman was funny as hell. Best cartoon I've ever seen that was originally shown after like 11pm (infact, for the majority of the time I watched the show it was on at like 1am). And it had some great quotes...probably right up there with Rocko's Modern Life (which is one cartoon that probably should have never been on Nichelodeon, since it was almost always about sex). So Josh, fucking mad props to you. And fuck the rest of you ;)

On a final note, 28 more days.

-

[Powered by Blogger]
Brought to you in part by BlogSkins.