headnoize: Silly MTV sex in music story
So as I promised, one last blog before I leave.
But first, funny quotage...a new Digimon commercial that's fucking hysterical...It involves the oldest kid from season one (Matt) and the youngest kid from Season two (Cody) in a park at night, Matt standing, leaning against a railing, being the cool rock 'n roll type...and Cody sitting on a bench, both drinking coke...
Both: gulp, gulp, gulp, ah...
Matt: Man, refreshing soda, right?
Cody: Soda...? You mean, "pop"?
Matt: Pop...? I call it "soda."
Cody: Soda...? Okay Grandpa
Matt: Pop...? What are you, four?
Cody: Soda...
Matt: Pop...
and then the commercial ends and they talk about how there's an extra episode of Digimon on every week day ;)
oh well, you have to see it, it's pretty funny.
So I'm leaving for a week here in a few minutes (as soon as people finish eatting)...I'm pretty sure I'm going to be back next Friday night, so I'll probably try to Blog then before going to Andrea's but you're going to have to deal until Monday probably for another one...we'll see.
So enjoy, I'm gonna go sit on my ass for a week and work on music, writing and development for my RPG and shit...
Oh holy shit, Pootie Tang (yes, a la Chris Rock Show) is getting his own movie out in theaters in August, should be worth seeing, we'll see.
so Anyway, tangents are fun. But I should go load shit in the car, see you all in about a week, take care. And don't eat anyone without their permission. And ummmm...don't fuck anyone I wouldn't ;)
+wave+
-
Posted
12:45
by Mabelrode